This workshop empowers delegates to:
- Employ effective telephone etiquette.
- Answer telephone calls according to organisational standards and procedures.
- Process outgoing calls according to organisational standards and procedures.
Who should attend?
- Receptionists and Secretaries.
- Anyone in administration using the telephone.
SAQA US ID: 14348 (3 Credits on NQF Level 2)
Duration: 1 day
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Telephone Etiquette (PDF)