The workshop empowers delegates to:
- Understand the role of the Team Leader.
- Understand the purpose of a team.
- Contract performance objectives with a team and obtain commitment.
- Monitor the achievement of team objectives.
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and First-line Managers.
- Junior Management.
- Managers of small businesses.
- SMME Entrepreneurs.
SAQA US ID: 242821 (6 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: The Role of the Team Leader (PDF)