The workshop empowers delegates to:
- Describe the management activities involved in running a successful business.
- Explain the basic activities involved in the management process.
- Identify and explain the main tasks required of managers.
- Analyse the application of the general management functions in the organisation.
- Apply the decision making process to make a management decision.
Who should attend?
- Junior Managers of business units in larger organisations or Municipalities.
- Managers of small businesses.
- Team leaders, Supervisors, First-line Managers and Section Heads.
- Any manager that has employees reporting to them.
SAQA US ID: 14467 (10 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Management Functions (PDF)