The workshop will give learners the following capabilities:
- Demonstrating knowledge of, and insight into, the theory of teams and the importance of teams in workplace activities.
- Applying the theory of teams to team dynamics.
- Explaining the process of building teams.
- Analysing the role of team leader in promoting team effectiveness.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a team and propose ways to improve team effectiveness.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders achieving organisational goals through effective teamwork.
SAQA US ID: 252037 (6 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Team Building (PDF)