This workshop empowers delegates to:
- Provide information and advice regarding skills development.
- Conduct a training needs analysis.
- Develop a training and development plan.
- Coordinate skills development interventions.
- Develop and implement an administration system to manage skills development.
- Develop and establish a Quality Management System.
Who should attend?
- Skills Development Facilitators.
- HRD Managers or Supervisors.
- Training Coordinators or Practitioners.
Duration: 4 days
Location: this course is held on-site at our venue in Bellville.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: SDF Programme (PDF)