The workshop outcomes for the qualifying learner:
- Demonstrating an understanding of business processes and potential risks to a unit.
- Identifying potential risks and assessing the impact thereof in a unit.
- Developing contingency plans for managing risk.
- Testing and revising contingency plans.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Team Leaders and Team Members who wishes assess, monitor and manage risk.
SAQA US ID: 252025 (8 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Risk Management (PDF)