Our report-writing skills programme empowers delegates to:
- Identify the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of a range of reports.
- Obtain and distribute information.
- Compile reports.
- Liaise with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements.
Who should attend?
- Supervisors, Secretaries, Managers and Heads of Departments.
- Anyone who needs to improve the quality of their report writing and information collection.
SAQA US ID: 110023 (6 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Report Writing (PDF)