The workshop empowers delegates to:
- Plan and prepare for a presentation or public speaking engagement.
- Deliver the presentation in front of an audience.
- Evaluate the impact of their presentation.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to make a presentations or is required to speak in public.
- All levels of Management.
- Councillors within a local government context.
Duration: 1 or 2 days depending on the participant’s expertise
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Presentation Skills Public Speaking (PDF)