The workshop will empower participants in terms of knowledge, understanding and application of the following five subject matters:
- Understanding the nature of a projects.
- The application of project management.
- The types of structures that are found in a project environment.
- The application of organisational structures in a project environment.
- The major processes and activities required to manage a project.
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Junior management.
- Managers of small businesses.
- SMME Entrepreneurs.
SAQA US ID: 120372 (5 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 3 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Fundamentals of Project Management (PDF)