The workshop will empower delegates to:
- Describe the various types of business.
- Understand the importance of market research.
- Explain the financial aspects of starting a business.
- Compile a business plan.
Who should attend?
- New business owners planning their new business.
- Established business owner who needs to re-position the business and give new direction and structure.
SAQA US ID: 117241 (5 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Entrepreneurship (PDF)