The Emotional Intelligence Programme will empower candidates to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and concepts of emotional intelligence in respect of life and work relations.
- Analyse the role of emotional intelligence in interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships in life and work situations.
- Analyse the impact of emotional intelligence on life and work interactions.
- Evaluate their own level of emotional intelligence in order to determine development areas.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors who want to improve efficiencies.
- All employees and team members.
SAQA US ID: 252031 (4 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Emotional Intelligence (PDF)