Learners completing this workshop will be in a position to:
- Explain the concept of leadership.
- Differentiate between the concepts of leadership and management.
- Analyse and compare leadership theories.
- To match your leadership style to the needs of your follower or team of followers.
- Applying the Situational Leadership Model to increase staff motivation and productivity.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders
- Officials in the Public Sector, Local Government, commercial and community environments.
SAQA US ID: 120300 (8 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 – 3 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Effective Leadership Level 5(PDF)