This workshop empowers delegates to:
- Understand the different conflict situations in the workplace.
- State and explain the difference between feelings and actual problems when dealing with conflict.
- Handle and resolve a conflict in the workplace.
Who should attend?
- Managers of small businesses.
- Junior Managers of business units within larger organisations.
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, First-line Managers and Section Heads.
SAQA US ID: 9533 (3 Credits on NQF Level 3)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Conflict Resolution (PDF)