Our business-writing skills programme empowers delegates to:
- Use textual features and conventions specific to texts.
- Identify the intended audience for the communication.
- Identify the purpose of a text.
- Select the appropriate text type, format and layout for the purpose.
- Organise and structure a technical text appropriately.
- Use appropriate grammar conventions.
- Draft and edit a technical text.
- Recognise errors and check for accuracy.
- Present the same information in different ways.
- Use plain language in business.
Who should attend?
- Supervisors, Secretaries, Managers and Heads of Departments.
- Anyone who needs to improve the quality of their written reports.
SAQA US ID: 12153 (5 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Business Writing Skills (PDF)