The workshop will give learners the following outcomes:
- Formulating performance standards for team members in a unit.
- Establishing systems for monitoring performance of team members.
- Preparing for a performance review of a team member.
- Conducting performance review interview.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders responsible for achieving personal and team goals.
SAQA US ID: 252034 (8 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Performance Management (PDF)