The workshop will give learners the following capabilities:
- Apply basic knowledge of organisational processes
- Apply basic planning principles
- Communicate organisational knowledge
- Perform a specific job in an organisation.
Who should attend?
- Managers, Supervisors and Human Resources personnel responsible for new employee induction in the business.
SAQA US ID: 10980 (6 Credits on NQF Level 4)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Inducting a new Employee (PDF)