This workshop empowers delegates to:
- Explain and describe customer service.
- Engage in interactions with customers and identify “touch points” of customer service.
- Determine solutions in areas of customer service.
- Action changes and improve areas of customer service.
- Demonstrate communication skills when responding to a customer.
- Processing a query in order to respond to a customer need.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interacting with internal and external customers.
- Public service personnel applying the principles of Batho Pele.
SAQA US ID: 10054 (6 Credits on NQF Level 5)
Duration: 2 days
Location: this course is held on-site at the client’s venue.
For more info please open or save the full course synopsis: Customer Service Impact (PDF)